There is a tech arms race underway in the vacation rental market. As this space enters a new phase of growth and scale, the need for tech solutions is real, but not every company will succeed. Understand the vacation rental tech stack, its major players, and our outlook on where it’s all headed in this Analyst Session.
This Analyst Session discusses the state of technology in the vacation rental market and provides useful insights for property managers and owners, technologists and investors alike. It serves as a supplement to our Skift Research Report, Decoding the Modern Vacation Rental Technology Landscape. We review the current state of the market, take a deep dive into the tech stack and segment the different types of end-customers. Lastly, we discuss our outlook for consolidation, professionalization, and convergence with hotel tech.
What You'll Learn From This Podcast
- Why technology is so important to the vacation rental space
- How software can help vacation rental operators drive sales
- Which tech solutions are creating operational efficiencies
- Who the three major types of vacation rental managers are and why their needs differ
- Why some tech solutions could consolidate while others will to remain independent
- Why we believe there could be a convergence between vacation rental and hotel technology
Get more travel insights with Skift Research. Subscription information at research.skift.com